Call For A Free Quote
Complete Security For Your Property
How Useful is CCTV?
- CCTV footage was used in 95% of murder cases in 2009, which was provided by Scotlands Yards research team.
- CCTV systems have help to convict 65% of criminals where footage was obtained as evidence.
Why is it Worth Installing or Upgrading an Old CCTV System?
- Poor quality CCTV systems contribute to 80% of unusable evidence when trying to convict a criminal.
- Having a CCTV system installed in your home can reduce the chances of criminal activity taking place on your property by 67%.
Why Choose One of The Most Experienced CCTV Companies in Manchester?
For more than 30 years, our surveillance and security specialists have provided reliable solutions to our clients. We work with our clients to design the most beneficial systems to provide their property with complete protection. Fortunately, we aren’t limited in the bespoke CCTV systems that we can provide. That means we can install simply systems, all the way up to IP CCTV solutions with a full range of additional features.
Over the years, our team have learned what makes specific systems more beneficial to certain properties than others. However, we never provide a one-size-fits-all solution. Instead, we work to design and install unique systems to suit your property’s needs. We can use our systems to cover vulnerable spots across your property. This can prevent criminals from accessing your home or business unseen.
We can also install systems with a variety of cameras. Not only will this allow us to cover the area with the most effectiveness, it means we can balance between visible and hidden CCTV cameras. For example, visible cameras on the outside of your property can act as a serious deterrent. Hidden cameras indoors can provide accurate, real-time visibility without being visible to any intruders.
Using hidden cameras indoors can also benefit your employees and customers. If you’re in charge of a retail outlet, you’ll know that being directly in the view of a camera can deter people from spending time in your store. With hidden cameras, you’ll be able to find the balance between comfort and security.
What is Remote CCTV Monitoring in Manchester?
Sometimes, just protecting your property with reliable CCTV systems and security features isn’t enough. If, for example, your building is fairly isolated, or in an area which is usually empty at certain times of the night, your security features are often ineffective. Most alarms and other security systems rely on neighbours or passers-by being alerted by the alarm.
Thanks to professional remote CCTV monitoring, Argus can ensure that your property is fully protected 24/7. We use three independent alarm receiving centres which can ensure that your commercial or industrial space is fully protected. In the event that an alarm or motion sensor is triggered, these alarm receiving centres (ARC) will attempt to get in touch with you.
If you are unreachable, some systems will be able to alert the police to your alarm triggering. The police will then despatch a team to investigate your property.
How Does Remote CCTV Monitoring in Manchester Work?
While CCTV systems are a great deterrent for any property and can record incidents for future evidence, they need to be monitored to deliver live benefits. The use of a reliable CCTV system alongside remote monitoring services can enhance your property with a powerful tool for 24/7 security.
Remote monitoring is a cheap alternative to hiring an on-site security guard and can provide all the same advantages. But, how does it work?
- Routed Live Feeds – The live feed from your CCTV cameras will be routed to your remote monitoring station. This station will be a dedicated space away from your property.
- Monitoring Times – Depending on your choice, your cameras can be monitored live throughout the day or during certain hours. You can also switch monitoring on at the end of the work day, allowing for flexible working hours.
- Monitor Activity – Software will be installed on your cameras which can monitor activity on your site. As soon as one of these alarms is activated, the incident will be routed directly to the monitors screen.
- Remote CCTV Camera Control – Once the system alert has been received, the security professional responsible will take control of your CCTV system. They will be able to see what triggered the alarm, and swap between cameras to investigate further. They will then take the appropriate action, which can be calling you, the police or resetting the alarm.
Surveillance cameras provide security for your property 24/7 they keep a watchful eye over the property and its belongings. Cameras are often an extremely good deterrent to criminals as they understand the consequences if they’re captured by CCTV committing a crime is likely to lead to a conviction.
CCTV Camera Price
To give you an approximate cost to install your CCTV system requires an engineer to evaluate the property to understand properly what the job entails such as placement of cameras where wires need to be installed. Once our engineer knows exactly what our customers want, they’re able to provide a competitive price.
If you’d like to arrange a free quote you can call our sales team and discuss which day and time is best suited for you.
CCTV Cameras Repairs
If you have a current CCTV system that you’re experiencing issues with but do not wish to upgrade the system to a newer one, Argus can help you identify the issue you’re experiencing and provide you with a solution to get your CCTV working again.
A lot of camera repairs require replacement cameras as the units have been subjected to long periods of weathering problems such as the electronics could have become damp or the circuit has broken.
What Are The Benefits Of Bespoke Home & Business CCTV In Manchester?
Since 1986, our professional team has worked to deliver home surveillance for properties across the North-West. These systems can provide a range of practical benefits to any residential space. Whether you’re looking to protect a private home or a shared residential building, CCTV systems can be essential.
Just some of the practical benefits that you’ll be able to take advantage of can include:
- A Visible Deterrent – Aside from its role as a surveillance system, the presence of CCTV cameras can deter criminal and anti-social behaviour. If you have visible cameras, criminals and vandals are more likely to target a different property. The presence of CCTV cameras shows that you are serious about your property’s security. As most criminals and vandals are opportunists, protecting your home with CCTV can deny them the opportunity.
- Reliable, Live Surveillance – Thanks to the high-quality nature of modern CCTV cameras for your home, you’ll be able to see everything that goes on. Domestic cameras can be viewed remotely, allowing you to keep an eye on your home even while you’re away.
- High-Quality Video Feeds and Recordings – The standard for modern CCTV cameras is much higher than it was just a few years ago. Internet Protocol IP cameras, which are the most popular choice for domestic properties, can deliver a high-quality video feed. As such, you’ll be able to see everything clearly. This can make it much easier to identify any intruders or criminals that might target your property.
Thanks to advances in CCTV technology, it is easier than ever to equip your property with reliable home surveillance. As such, you will be able to keep an eye on your home, even while you are away. Whether your property is at risk while you are at work or on holiday, or you want to improve your protections from a criminal element at night, our team are here for you.
A Wide Range of IP Cameras to Suit Your Needs
Another great benefit of IP cameras for home CCTV in Manchester is that they come in a variety of designs. When it comes to providing effective home surveillance, there is no one camera that fits all environments. IP systems can be made up of all kinds of internet protocol cameras. The very best systems typically involve a variety of cameras, including:
- Dome Cameras – Capable of providing 360O surveillance, dome cameras are ideal for corridors, rooms and internal spaces. Not only are these cameras vandal proof, it can be extremely difficult to know which way they are facing.
- Bullet Cameras – These home surveillance options can be used internally and externally. Thanks to their compact size, they can often be difficult to notice. They are often equipped with varifocal lenses to provide effective surveillance at various ranges.
- Day/Night Cameras – Having exterior cameras which can provide the same high-quality surveillance in all kinds of light is important. If your property is at-risk at night, day/night cameras are an essential security choice.
As you can see, there are many things to consider when it comes to home surveillance in Manchester. Our professional team is here to help you create the perfect security system for your private home or apartment building.
View our impressive portfolio of clients and completed jobs we have undertaken. We treat each and every job with the highest possible service and dedication. You won’t be disappointed.
Testimonials - What Our Clients Say
“After a recent break at my home I contacted Argus Fire and Security to provide a quotation for CCTV. I was very impressed with the rapid response and detailed quotation, the system purchased is of high quality and I particularly like the remote viewing capability from my mobile devices.
Thank you Argus for a job well done, please pass on my appreciation to your staff for their diligence and professionalism.”
“I have used Argus Fire and Security Ltd for many years. I trust them to provide Intruder Alarms and CCTV for my home and business. Argus has always been trustworthy and reliable and I would happily recommend them as an Alarm and Security company. Thank you, Argus.”
Mr. A Lems.
“Great service from Argus. On the initial assessment they identified that a burglar could break down our door and enter most of the office without activating the alarm. Argus installed a completely new system for much less than I was expecting, and with their remote monitoring that’s linked to a key holder we have total piece of mind.”
Mr Nigel Finch