Call For A Free Quote
Complete Security For Your Property
Orisec Systems Offer
Argus has been installing security systems for business owners and domestic homes for many years giving Argus the reputable image it has today.
- Key Fob – Gain instant access to your building with a key fob that allows you to enter a property on demand.
- Keypads – Grant yourself and others access to your property with a digital keypad entry system.
- Control Panels – Easily programmable control panels allowing you to set functions suited to your requirements.
- Detectors – Movement detectors to alert the system that the property may have intruders allowing the system to respond.
- External Sounders – An alarm that can be heard and spook any intruders away from the building.
The above applications can be offered as wired or a wireless security system which can be installed on any property of any size.
View our impressive portfolio of clients and completed jobs we have undertaken. We treat each and every job with the highest possible service and dedication. You won’t be disappointed.
Testimonials - What Our Clients Say
“After a recent break at my home I contacted Argus Fire and Security to provide a quotation for CCTV. I was very impressed with the rapid response and detailed quotation, the system purchased is of high quality and I particularly like the remote viewing capability from my mobile devices.
Thank you Argus for a job well done, please pass on my appreciation to your staff for their diligence and professionalism.”
“I have used Argus Fire and Security Ltd for many years. I trust them to provide Intruder Alarms and CCTV for my home and business. Argus has always been trustworthy and reliable and I would happily recommend them as an Alarm and Security company. Thank you, Argus.”
Mr. A Lems.
“Great service from Argus. On the initial assessment they identified that a burglar could break down our door and enter most of the office without activating the alarm. Argus installed a completely new system for much less than I was expecting, and with their remote monitoring that’s linked to a key holder we have total piece of mind.”
Mr Nigel Finch